The uniform at Pudsey Tyersal Primary School is as follows:
- Grey or black trousers or skirt
- Gold or white polo shirt or blouse
- Maroon sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan or fleece
- Red and white or yellow and white dress
- Black pumps
- Sensible footwear
A range of items are available for sale in school. Please ask for an order form at the school office.
- PE kit – plain white T-shirt, black or navy blue shorts, tracksuit, trainers
Other useful equipment
- A Suitable Coat
- Hat, scarf and gloves (for when the weather is cold)
- Book bag
- Sun hat (for when the weather is hot)
- Sun cream (children will be required to apply this themselves). All uniform must be clearly labelled with the child’s name. For health and safety reasons children are not allowed to wear any jewellery apart from plain stud earrings and a watch. Religious jewellery is permitted. All jewellery must be removed by the pupil for PE lessons.